At Complete Eye Care of Medina, we offer a wide variety of contact lenses to fit any lifestyle. If you are interested in contact lenses, but have never tried them or have been unsuccessful, we encourage you to consult with our experience doctors about what lens options may work for you.
Our many lens options include the following:
- Disposable contact lenses (for daily, weekly and monthly wear)
- Gas permeable contact lenses (durable lenses with superior quality of vision)
- Bifocal contact lenses (for both distance and near vision)
- Toric contact lenses (used to correct astigmatism)
- Silicone Hydrogel contact lenses (allows maximum oxygen to the cornea)
- Colored contact lenses (to change or enhance eye color)
Complete Eye Care of Medina also offers an advanced lens technology called Sleep and See (Corneal Reshaping Therapy-CRT). CRT is an FDA-approved, sophisticated, non-invasive, non-surgical process that utilizes highly oxygen permeable contact lenses to reshape the cornea while you sleep. These specially-designed lenses are removed when you awake and you are able to go throughout the day without any other correction. The lenses are designed for patients with low to moderate nearsightedness, with or without astigmatism.
Young children are excellent candidates for this treatment, as well as adults who want freedom from daily correction, but are hesitant to commit to laser vision correction. Total treatment time takes 10 to 14 days but most patients have rapid improvement in the first few days of treatment. CRT is completely reversible. If you stop wearing the lenses regularly while you sleep, your vision will return to its original state in as little as 72 hours. If you are interested, ask our staff or doctor about this exciting lens technology!
How Complete Eye Care of Medina is different when purchasing contact lenses:
- Buy-Back Guarantee: When purchasing an annual supply, you don’t have to worry about having an oversupply of lenses if your prescription changes at your yearly exam. We will exchange any remaining lenses to your new and most recent contact lens prescription.
- Extra lenses as Needed: You may lose a lens, tear one, or somehow get uneven on your lenses nearing the date of your annual exam. We will provide extra lenses at no charge to get you back on track and even with your supply so you are not extending lenses over the recommended wear time.
- Special eyeglass packages and Discounts on Non-prescription sunglasses: Eyeglass packages starting at $109 for a complete pair of glasses (frame & lenses). or $50 off any other non-rx style sunglass. (Both options expire 30 days from your Contact Lens evaluation)
- Ship your lenses out at no charge: When purchasing an annual supply, you will get the lenses shipped to your home or office at no charge, unlike any other online supplier.
- We offer the most current rebates & fair pricing: Our technician will help you get the most out of the rebates available for your contact lenses and stays current on competitive prices to get you the fairest pricing for premium services and products offered in our office.
Need Contact Lenses?
Send an email to email@example.com with your name, phone number and best time to call you and we will verify the type of contact lenses and quantity you wish to order. You can also call our office at 763-478-3505 and speak with our contact lens technician for any contact lens inquiry. You must have a valid prescription in order for a refill to be authorized.